• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is $50 a good price for this?

16 posts in this topic

Well, the main reason that's going for so much is that it's Bruce's holy grail...but I'm sure he's not too thrilled about that weird stamp. He could always have the outer cover removed and have a pretty 9.6.

As a Hulk fan, I always liked the Wendigo (cannabilism anyone?), and his tie-in with the 1st Wolverine increases the appeal. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Origin II revealed Wendigo to be Wolvie's father...or is he?!?!? wink.gif

Hmmm...thanx for the responses guys. I thought it was a double cover/novelty thing driving the price up more than the Wendigo factor. Never thought much of Wendigo, but it appears as though others do! "web*slinger" (private feedback) seems suspicious to me. Judging by his bid history, he appears to be a thrill bidder & not a shill though.

Cheers,

Bachelor of Comics

Hmm...then I guess it would have to be Wolvie's father was really the Wendigo that preceded the Wendigo in Hulk 162, after which it was transferred to the Paul camping character since he ate the flesh, and later the spirit was caught in an identity crisis and was reaching out to Wolvie...and then...hey, if the Goblin can die, come back, die, come back ad infinitum...anything can happen in the House of Ideas!

Here are a couple more bargains! (Why even waste your time listing these???)

Y'know, Bonds... the name of the seller on a couple of those auctions is "krapola.com"... I think he probably knows what he's doing. Well, at least he knows what he's selling.