• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hero Initiative JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA books.

239 posts in this topic

I won one ! ..... Dan won 14 ... Umyeah got one too

Dan won 14? me I doubt any of my proxy bids were good.

I had bids on the following

Charlie Adlard

Dave Bullock

Chris Ivy

Tom Mandrake

Jerry Ordway

Stuart Sayger

Jim Valentino

Any idea if any of the sketches went for under $200? Also I kind of hope he didn't just snag them all to flip them.

To clarify I didn't get that DAN was you at first Par2ch, I thought they were saying someone else. I was hoping it wasn't someone who came in out of nowhere to buy all these to just resell all these, you clearly are not doing that.

Any idea if any of the sketches went for under $200? Also I kind of hope he didn't just snag them all to flip them.

FYI two went for opening bids $100, most of the ones I snagged were in the $300-$700 range.

Happy Winner and his wins

photobucket-3668-1327192864657.jpg

Dan was going crazy, They were calling him The Lord of the Rings... I feel bad for the bidders at Megacon, because his pockets are limitless

I also want to say THANK YOU to Bradley from CGC for coming out

:sumo: two went for opening bids $100, most of the ones I snagged were in the $300-$700 range.

No, no I don't mean the flip thing like that at all. I think those would look way badass on your wall all together, you can do whatever you want with them.

If I was in your shoes I would to have loved to have snagged all those also. Please don't take offense to that comment it wasn't meant like that.

Here are the ones I snagged and prices for those who want to know

Adlard $700

Kieth $700

Jose Luiz $600

Wiacek $500

Leonardi $300

Rouseau $300

Phillips $300

Moreno $300

Ivy $300

Smith $250

Haspiel $200

Bachs $200

Bit $100

Perez $100

Most expensive all tied IIRC for $700

J.G. Jones

Adlard

Castrillo

Kieth

Jusko and Brerton were at $600 each

Honestly EVERY SKETCH was a deal. Nobody was bidding against me except for the proxies