• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hero Initiative JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA books.

239 posts in this topic

I tried to keep track of all the prices, Kollins I think went for $550, Tucci was $300, Grell was $500.

I maybe off though on the Tucci

Thanks for the info! (thumbs u Congrats on your winnings. :o

Raph you know me pretty well, I had no intentions getting all of the ones I did (I really only had my eye on the Wiacek) but as you and I know it would have been stupid of me to pass up on these deals.

Raph you know me pretty well, I had no intentions getting all of the ones I did (I really only had my eye on the Wiacek) but as you and I know it would have been stupid of me to pass up on these deals.

I can agree with that. 100-300 dollars for Hero Initiative sketches :screwy:

I know! It's amazing. I would have thrown down some money too!

again, I hate myself for not UPBIDDING

I had your MAX BIDS and I purposely stopped bidding on your items at your max (and didnt go over. The main issue is that they wanted all bids in $100 increments, but allowed some $50 increments.