• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

so, does anyone have a Nic Cage book?

26 posts in this topic

Wait, is Nick Cage considered a Pedigree now?

What other famous people are listed on CGC books?

I've wondered the same thing... Just because a a famous person used to own it, it goes on the CGC label? I'm curious as to why the distinction is made?

They were paid.

I've wondered the same thing... Just because a a famous person used to own it, it goes on the CGC label? I'm curious as to why the distinction is made?

They were paid.

I pay too, but they don't put my name on the label... But then it might be a bit odd if the label said "From the collection of Benjamin Grimm"

They were paid.

I pay too, but they don't put my name on the label... But then it might be a bit odd if the label said "From the collection of Benjamin Grimm"

Good God. doh!

CGC was paid specifically to print "From the Collection of..." on the label of each book in addition to the grading fees for each book submitted.

They were paid.

Good God. doh!

CGC was paid specifically to print "From the Collection of..." on the label of each book in addition to the grading fees for each book submitted.

:jokealert: