• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

An Avengers, An FF, A MCG and Some Tomahawks

38 posts in this topic

Shipping is what shipping is to where you are located. I'll ship to any board member in the United States as long as you aren't on ignore or the Probation List. US shipping only. If you are in another country and I have shipped to you in the past, then I will make an exception.

I accept unconditional :takeit: via post or PM, time stamp wins.

Please do not edit :takeit: posts.

Time payments are accepted. I accept Paypal, checks drawn on US banks, US money orders (sorry, no international MOs) US Cash, payment expected within 7 days of invoice. Prices are firm and non-negotiable if discussing time payments.

Let's get rid of this sh...tuff.

Tomahawk #108 Old label Off-White to White pages. From the Dallas Stephens Collection. Certificate included. Slab slightly cracked bottom right hand corner. CGC 9.4. $55

tomahawk108dallas.jpg

:takeit: I shall crack it further...., :cool:

Tomahawk #108 Old label Off-White to White pages. From the Dallas Stephens Collection. Certificate included. Slab slightly cracked bottom right hand corner. CGC 9.4. $55

tomahawk108dallas.jpg

Thanks, I think. :tonofbricks:

Thanks, I think. :tonofbricks:

;) C'mon - you know you've always wanted my home address....,

Tomahawk #108 Old label Off-White to White pages. From the Dallas Stephens Collection. Certificate included. Slab slightly cracked bottom right hand corner. CGC 9.4. $55 :news:SOLD to Lizard Lips.
LizardLogo.jpg

Tomahawk #122 White pages. Not a Classic Neal Adams cover, but cool nonetheless. CGC 9.4. $55

tomahawk122.jpg

:takeit: