• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

An Avengers, An FF, A MCG and Some Tomahawks

38 posts in this topic

Tomahawk #139 Off-White to White pages. Joe Kubert cover. CGC 9.6. $55 for Lizards2, $65 for everyone else.

thanks! I've actually already got a NM raw one :thumbsup:

Tomahawk #139 Off-White to White pages. Joe Kubert cover. CGC 9.6. $55 for Lizards2, $65 for everyone else.

Actually, I think you may have sold this one to Arex. I bought it from him.

Actually, I think you may have sold this one to Arex. I bought it from him.

Wow - I don't recall, but I know I've sold VFNM undercopies to Arex, Borock and FK before, and they've later shown up in CGC slabs at 9.4/9.6, so sounds plausible.

Tomahawk #121 Cream to Off-White pages. Classic Neal Adams cover. CGC 9.2. $175

tomahawk121.jpg

:takeit:

:censored:

Anymore Adams Tomahawks per chance?

I've got an undercopy that is logged in as VF++ if you're interested. Would make a nice companion piece to the CGC Blue Bolt fish book. :lol:

lol Send me a PM.

:thumbsup: Nice pick-up, Bladak - I was on the way to the comic room to check out my copy when Watson posted all these Tomahawks, and totally forgot about this one - looks like another great deal courtesy of the Doc.

Here's what's left. Let's try and get rid of the rest of this , shall we?

Avengers 155 Mile High II Copy with Certificate. Off-White to White pages. CGC 9.4. $46

Marvel's Greatest Comics #34. Red Picture Frame cover. White pages. CGC 8.5. $35

Justice League of America #63 Off-White pages. CGC RESTORED 9.4. Small amount of color touch on cover and top edge trimmed. Blue label 9.4s sell for $143 to $134. Priced at $25.

Tomahawk #96 Old label Off-White pages. CGC 9.4. $130

Tomahawk #97 Old label Cream to Off-White pages. CGC 9.4. $130

Tomahawk #111 Off-White to White pages. CGC 9.4. $120

Tomahawk #112 Cream to Off-White pages. CGC 9.4. $65

Tomahawk #114 Old label Off-White to White pages. CGC 9.4. $120

Tomahawk #139 Off-White to White pages. Joe Kubert cover. CGC 9.6. $65.