• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can anyone please explain the difference between a "moved" and locked" thread ?

53 posts in this topic

Why can't I access the thread anymore ?

Also, I'm pretty sure my post was the last but I can't confirm ... I want to partake in the locked thread points game.

Thread in question ( The All GIFs All the Time Thread!!! )

Gracias

RMA ... what's up with the sig line ? Anything to do with that comic shop and their idiotic policy who'd rather lose customers than acknowledge they're in the wrong and refund a few dollars ??

RMA ... what's up with the sig line ? Anything to do with that comic shop and their idiotic policy who'd rather lose customers than acknowledge they're in the wrong and refund a few dollars ??

hm

Mmmmmmm....COULD be.......

I'm not telling, though. Don't want to add fuel to the fire.

:whee:

hm

Come on baby, light my fire

hm

No way! Don't you know, 75% of all the arguments on this board don't just involve me....but are STARTED by me...?

:o

That's a frightening statistic, made up though it may be. But who can take the chance?

I must rehabilitate myself, STAT!

No more arguments from RMA....for at LEAST the duration of this sentence....

hm

No way! Don't you know, 75% of all the arguments on this board don't just involve me....but are STARTED by me...?

That's a frightening statistic, made up though it may be. But who can take the chance?

Well, what do you expect from the board cancer. ;)

hm

Well, what do you expect from the board cancer. ;)

What KIND of cancer am I, though?

I can't be brain cancer, obviously. Cancer can't attack what isn't there.

Probably not lung cancer, or kidney, or liver.

Maybe colo-rectal cancer...