• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can anyone please explain the difference between a "moved" and locked" thread ?

53 posts in this topic

Hey RMA, seems a lot of folks like to pass judgment over here...I posted a video of mine in the Sales thread because someone brought up BMWs and all of a sudden I'm a individual_without_enough_empathy :makepoint:

Hey RMA, seems a lot of folks like to pass judgment over here...I posted a video of mine in the Sales thread because someone brought up BMWs and all of a sudden I'm a individual_without_enough_empathy :makepoint:
I have driven 10 times worse than that when I was 16. I have set the cruise control at 145 MPH from 1 city to the next (25 miles) at night. I have been 100 MPH on a narrow dirt road with real sharp turns at night, taking up the whole road in turns. This was at age 16. You are 40. One is supposed to outgrow these things. :baiting:

I have driven 10 times worse than that when I was 16. I have set the cruise control at 145 MPH from 1 city to the next (25 miles) at night. I have been 100 MPH on a narrow dirt road with real sharp turns at night, taking up the whole road in turns. This was at age 16. You are 40. One is supposed to outgrow these things. :baiting:

You should see me on my motorcycle then :baiting:

You should see me on my motorcycle then :baiting:

I learned how to ride a dirt bike at age 8. I purchased my first street bike with my own money at age 15. I drove it home from the showroom floor. (35 miles) I have only been 135 MPH on a bike. Although, that was on a county road. Again, I was a teenager. :baiting:

Watch the distance between the motorcycle and the Astra.... :cloud9:

People who drive like this should be sexually harassed kicked in the nads repeatedly. inconsiderate individual_without_enough_empathys with no respect for human life

moronic individual_without_enough_empathys

I just hope they only kill them selves what they misjudge a situation/road condition

did i mention i think they are individual_without_enough_empathys and deserve what's coming to them...