• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

33% off Raw Books - A Christmas Season Sales Thread - Part Deux

55 posts in this topic

Now that my previous sales thread has slipped back into the annals of the sales forum it is time to begin anew...

:takeit: trumps any pm, unless I have responded affirmatively before it gets marked in the thread.

Shipping: $3.95 Flat Rate on Raw books. 1 or 1000 books ship for only $3.95 in the U.S.

Slabs: Exact price. Please write for a quote, but typically East Coast $7, West Coast $10. I can ship two anywhere in the US safely for $10.95.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions. Kudos/References are in my tag line. I have sold $1 to $6k books to boardies. Satisfaction guaranteed :grin:

First up....5 books that were marked shipped/safe today by CGC and should be here by Wed. if they go out today. Funny story about these books; I submitted these back in June and it was my first submission in about a year so I decided to sub them to get a feel of the grading. Well, not realizing how delayed economy is doh! , they are just coming back this week. I have had a dozen submissions returned since I submitted these lol Oh well....

These 5 book have been pressed or as I like to say "coddled warmly and firmly to draw out the natural beauty of the comic and to give it greater vitality and endurance."

You can post a conditional :takeit: and wait for the scan if you like:

Warlock #10 9.8 OW/W Origin of Thanos Price $85 GPA $100 on last two sales

Marvel Double Feature #1 9.6 WP Thought this was a 9.8 Price $110 Last Sale $115 but all previous sales between $150-180

Red Sonja #1 (1977) 9.8 OW/W I do not remember a single flaw being on this book. Price $175 Last Sale $145, 3 previous sales of $200+

Strange Tales #171 CGC 9.8 OW/W Only 1 Top of the Census, 20 Cent-er, tough black graveyard cover. Asking was $500 now $400 No previous GPA data

Conan the Barbarian #1 CGC 8.0 WP 1st and Origin of Conan Asking $170 Last sale $178, 3 $200+ sale and 1 $500+ sale doh!

:whee: How are the holidays treating you my friend???

To be honest, it didn't really feel like Thanksgiving and it is not really feeling like Christmas yet, but I am sure it will. We can't be around family because Pierce is in quarantine through April. But overall, we can't complain and we have a lot to be thankful for :)

What about you? Is the area still recovering from the tornados?

:whee: How are the holidays treating you my friend???

To be honest, it didn't really feel like Thanksgiving and it is not really feeling like Christmas yet, but I am sure it will. We can't be around family because Pierce is in quarantine through April. But overall, we can't complain and we have a lot to be thankful for :)

What about you? Is the area still recovering from the tornados?

April will be here before you know it...and I am sure Pierce will keep ya busy through the whole season. Things personally are good. May be moving up your way in the near future (job offer in Fayetteville). Wife, family, and friends are all doing well. The area itself is still recovering, but it is going to be one of those long-drawn out affairs (already have city council and business owners bickering about zoning for the land that was affected :doh: ). Still a spike in adjustment issues, posttraumatic stress, etc. in the folks that survived a direct hit but people do seem to be doing a good job of moving on and assisting those in need (thumbs u Definitely a time that made me proud to have been a resident here (worship)