• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

33% off Raw Books - A Christmas Season Sales Thread - Part Deux

55 posts in this topic

Avengers #71 1st Avengers Structurally 8.0 or so, has very, very light 1 inch circular moisture stain on top left that can really only be seen on the inside of the fc. Someone traced out black panther and Cap but probably put a piece of paper over them as there is no inks. Asking $20

scan0050.jpg

:whee: How are the holidays treating you my friend???

To be honest, it didn't really feel like Thanksgiving and it is not really feeling like Christmas yet, but I am sure it will. We can't be around family because Pierce is in quarantine through April. But overall, we can't complain and we have a lot to be thankful for :)

What about you? Is the area still recovering from the tornados?

April will be here before you know it...and I am sure Pierce will keep ya busy through the whole season. Things personally are good. May be moving up your way in the near future (job offer in Fayetteville). Wife, family, and friends are all doing well. The area itself is still recovering, but it is going to be one of those long-drawn out affairs (already have city council and business owners bickering about zoning for the land that was affected :doh: ). Still a spike in adjustment issues, posttraumatic stress, etc. in the folks that survived a direct hit but people do seem to be doing a good job of moving on and assisting those in need (thumbs u Definitely a time that made me proud to have been a resident here (worship)

It is already moving fast! That is good to hear, you guys will make it through.