• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

33% off Raw Books - A Christmas Season Sales Thread - Part Deux

55 posts in this topic

Phantom #74 Classic American Flag Cover (Amurika!) Would be nice 8/8.5 but has tear on the top edge about 1/4 inch long that goes through the whole book. Not sure how to grade it. 6.5/7.0. Asking $20

scan0067.jpg

Nutz!!! Was hoping for a high grade like last one. doh!

Phantom #74 Classic American Flag Cover (Amurika!) Would be nice 8/8.5 but has tear on the top edge about 1/4 inch long that goes through the whole book. Not sure how to grade it. 6.5/7.0. Asking $20

scan0067.jpg

:sorry: When I posted it, I had to double check if that was my lowest grade copy or not. Didn't mean to tease. Your peaked at the right or wrong time depending on how you look at it hm BTW PM sent

:sorry: When I posted it, I had to double check if that was my lowest grade copy or not. Didn't mean to tease. Your peaked at the right or wrong time depending on how you look at it hm BTW PM sent

Would have been at right time if I would have hit the :takeit: sign instead of thinking about it for 3 seconds...lol

No harm no foul. (thumbs u

Dropped the price on a few slabs. Closing up and moving out elsewhere tonight. I received the slabs noted in the first post from CGC. I will post them as soon as my Internet is up.

:news:

All raw comics in this thread 25% off with free shipping on orders over $25 after discount. 33% off books in the old thread.

A lil' :bump: 'age

All Raws still 33% off with free shipping on purchases over $25

Recap:

Page 1:

Green Lantern 87 Copy A CGC 9.4 Cr/OW This book has been pressed. Board Price $275 GPA 12 month $382 Last Sale $415

MARK IT IN THIS THREAD, but any RAW book left in my other thread are now 33% off with free shipping on purchases over $25 also

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5254309&fpart=1

Page 2:

Captain Marvel #30 Nice, shiny 9.4 NM 9.2 Overstreet = $35 Board Price $30

Page 3:

Captain Marvel #31 Nice 9.0 VF/NM OS = $29 Board Price $18

Warlock 10 Copy A (All these appear to be unread) 8.5 $10

Warlock 10 Copy B 9.0 Couple of black specs on the staples $12

Warlock 10 Copy B 9.0 Couple of black specs on the staples $12

Warlock 15 Copy A 8.0 $4

Warlock 15 Copy B 8.5/9.0 $5

Page 4:

Warlock 15 Copy C 8/8.5 $4

Captain America #180 Nice 9.4 1st/Origin of Nomad OS 9.2 = $24 Board Price $20

JIM 114 1st Absorbing Man Solid VG has dust shadow down right side of the fc and left side of bc. OS VG = $48 Board Price $25

Uncanny X-men 131 Fine+. maybe higher. 1st White Queen Price $10 OS FN= $15

Amazing Spiderman 194 Fine Spine Roll Board Price $10 OS Fine = $15

She Hulk #1 Unread 9.4 Pages still stuck together from production showing that it has been unread. OS 9.2 = $15 Board Price $15

Avengers #71 1st Avengers Structurally 8.0 or so, has very, very light 1 inch circular moisture stain on top left that can really only be seen on the inside of the fc. Someone traced out black panther and Cap but probably put a piece of paper over them as there is no inks. Asking $20

Phantom #74 Classic American Flag Cover (Amurika!) Would be nice 8/8.5 but has tear on the top edge about 1/4 inch long that goes through the whole book. Not sure how to grade it. 6.5/7.0. Asking $15