• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Three Cheers for the Class of 2011 <3<3<3

152 posts in this topic

I just should have gotten drunk and posted more, I would have made a more lasting impression. As it is I just drank and lurked. Never a way to make an impression. But I learned a lot thanks to you dirtbags (thumbs u

I think you're the bee's knees!

I just should have gotten drunk and posted more, I would have made a more lasting impression. As it is I just drank and lurked. Never a way to make an impression. But I learned a lot thanks to you dirtbags (thumbs u

lol

Don't forget posting half naked women. That's a big plus. As I'm reading in other threads, the Class of 2011 sound like a bunch of reposting angry comic collectors who get mad about being ripped off, or get mad about being caught ripping someone else off!

:roflmao:

There are 93 pages of user names in the User List that were created in 2011.

93 pages.

Even if you take out the fifty pages of Stu, Bug, HaroldTheD-Bag and other inveterate shills, that's a lot of new users in 2011, and almost all of them suck.

Well, I actually don't know how many if any actually suck, but it sure does seem like there are a lot of sucky noobs

93 pages.

Even if you take out the fifty pages of Stu, Bug, HaroldTheD-Bag and other inveterate shills, that's a lot of new users in 2011, and almost all of them suck.

Well, I actually don't know how many if any actually suck, but it sure does seem like there are a lot of sucky noobs

Read that part too fast, if you know what I mean :devil:

93 pages.

:sorry:

93 pages.

:sorry:

:foryou:

What's the link? It's blocked at work. :cry:

A link to my website.

I assume it's a site for your Urology practice?

If I had to describe it in medical terms, I'd have to say I'm in "Mammary Consultation Services"

hm This requires further study.

What's the link? It's blocked at work. :cry:

A link to my website. I have naughty bad things on my site and it's blocked a lot. Haha.

Thanks, Tupenny for the kudos. I like this place, glad I joined!

You are an example of a n00b that didn't come on guns blazing, has a sense of humor, is not easily offended, and doesn't have a persecution complex. :golfclap:

I'm invoking The tth2 on this one:

I blame it on the low quality of the newbies that are joining the boards. I mean, we used to get newbies like AdamStrange, Ciorac, SACentaur, Gator, Bangzoom, etc. They were instant contributors who brought a lot to the boards, and almost as importantly had a sense of how to behave properly.

These days, the newbies contribute very little, do no research and start new threads, about topics that have already been discussed to death, at the drop of a hat. I can`t remember the last time a worthwhile newbie joined the boards.

(worship) The post that spawned his custom title.