• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gold and silver for sale.Prices lowered.ASM 2 CGC 8.5 added.

54 posts in this topic

Pep 33 2.5 GD+ 325.00 275.00 SOLD

Very tight,bouncy book but has some water stains at the spine and top corner.There is also some rust on the staples,not too bad,and the cover and cf are also tight.I would grade at a 5.0, but with the water stains I'm thinking 2.5.Pages are nice and supple,cream to off white.

pep33.jpg

pep33a.jpg

That's it for tonight.More books tomorrow.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but the marketplace will be closed tomorrow. You'll have to list the rest of your books tonight.

lol I was planning to list a few more but my 7yr old wandered into the comic room and asked if I had reprint of Action 1 he could read. How could I stay at the computer with a request like that?

Mask 1 FR 1.0 225.00 SOLD

Covers are completely split.Pages are tight and supple,cream to off white.

mask1b.jpg

mask1a.jpg

so who bought this one....I just got here and didn't see a :takeit: sign. figured I'd take it :sumo: It's a sad rainy day in Alaska. :sorry:

Mask 1 FR 1.0 225.00 SOLD

Covers are completely split.Pages are tight and supple,cream to off white.

so who bought this one....I just got here and didn't see a :takeit: sign. figured I'd take it :sumo: It's a sad rainy day in Alaska. :sorry:

:baiting: you love it there!

Dang! Coolest sales thread in awhile, in that I found myself wishing for nearly every book.

FWIW, in five years of collecting Nedors, I've never seen a copy of Startling 17 before. There are two on the census (vs. only one 16), but I've seen three copies of 16, and never 17. Startling 10-20 is a tough tough run.