• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some misc. stuff: 3 timely funny books, bronze slabs etc.

20 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

Got a stack of books here I would like to move, some miscellaneous stuff that's been stacked on the corner of the desk in my home office for while. Will just leave this up for a day or two to see if anyone here has an interest. Have yet to get around to a kudos thread, but have been selling here for while and will contact previous buyers and ask them to provide a reference if required. Also plenty of positive feedback as a seller on ebay beginning around page 7 as I haven't sold there in quite sometime.

Postage is $6 1-3 raw books via priority in the states, $12 for the slabs in the states, Canada exact per method requested and as quoted through the USPS site.

Please forward any concerns or questions. 1st :takeit: posted in the thread wins unconditionally. Thanks for looking.

My Friend Irma No. 3 VG ncb creases mid left fc, 3/4" tear center bc $45 SOLD

ScannedImage113390000.jpg

ScannedImage113390001.jpg

Snap Comics # 9 pretty nice, has a minor spine roll, minor crease and tear very top fc above "a" in snap, small tear bc top right, color "fleck" or loss lower left fc. Gerber has it a 6; going to ask $140

ScannedImage113400007.jpg

ScannedImage113400008.jpg

the rest of this stack (will scan/price upon request):

submariner # 8 (1968) fn

real screen 16 g/vg

real screen 11 water stain g/vg

real screen 12 g

iron man 128 vf

MD (ec) 3 fvf

im submariner 1 VF minus or so

two fisted tales 20 fn/fn+

ASM 30,32,17

i'll leave this till tomorrow morning then contact those who have purchased and thanks!