• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Three Cheers for YOUR Class! <3 <3 <3

What year did you join?  

438 members have voted

1. 1. What year did you join?

86 posts in this topic

"I am mikenyc. And I see a whole army of my countrymen, here in defiance of tyranny! You have come to fight as free men. And free man you are! What will you do without freedom? Will you fight? Fight and you may die. Run and you will live at least awhile. And dying in your bed many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance, to come back here as young men and tell our enemies that they may take our lives but they will never take our freedom!”

Class of 2010 slouchers!

We're 08....

Dont have a fit....

We're 08 ...

and we're da sh*t :headbang:

You are technically cheerleading, hurts your street cred . :baiting:

I AM street cred :baiting:

"I am mikenyc. And I see a whole army of my countrymen, here in defiance of tyranny! You have come to fight as free men. And free man you are! What will you do without freedom? Will you fight? Fight and you may die. Run and you will live at least awhile. And dying in your bed many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance, to come back here as young men and tell our enemies that they may take our lives but they will never take our freedom!”

Class of 2010 slouchers!

"William, I am your uncle, Argyle. You have the look of your mother."

(Seriously though, we could use someone of your character, who dishes out Wallace quotes in 08s. That's big medicine :gossip: )