• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

California Comic Convention 2012

100 posts in this topic

I'll be there. I go there every year. I usually come away with a few books and I end up submitting a book or two to CGC. I'll be looking for some pre-hero Brave and Bolds.

SLR

:headbang:

Oakman and I rate this show :cloud9: (thumbs u :headbang::applause::golfclap:^^:cool::grin::banana::whee:

:sumo:

I've always had a good time (w/some great finds) at this show, so even though we have WonderCon in Anaheim (March) and of course SDCC (July) here in SoCal, this is the show I'm really looking forward to.

Golden Age :wishluck:

I've always had a good time (w/some great finds) at this show, so even though we have WonderCon in Anaheim (March) and of course SDCC (July) here in SoCal, this is the show I'm really looking forward to.

Golden Age :wishluck:

Double Golden Age :wishluck:

Manga for my daughter who will be joining me at the show.

Wish I can make it. I'll be having a terrible time on the slopes at Mammoth. If you don't yet have a sketch from Trimpe, he would be my first stop before digging into boxes.

Jay try to have a great time dredging through the snow,while we are deep into comic goodness. :cloud9:

You will be missed. :taptaptap:

4 more hours! :banana: Sure is great to live 5 minutes away from this one. :headbang:

Don't forget to take some pictures! Lots of them.

(thumbs u

Oops! Didn't take any. :sorry:

Though Terry will have one of Val Mayerik and I after I won a sketch that he did. :acclaim: