• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jerry Robinson tribute thread

31 posts in this topic

batman11cgc25wpss.jpg

(worship)

Nice!. Not sure who did what on that cover in terms of Ray and Robinson. This is one of my favorite GA Joker covers along with Tec 69 and 71. Also just noticed white pages. Pretty clean looking looks like a lot of the hit was that chunk missing which blends in pretty nice.

Opps meant to edit my last post and not reply to it. :blush:

batman11cgc25wpss.jpg

(worship)

Nice!. Not sure who did what on that cover in terms of Ray and Robinson. This is one of my favorite GA Joker covers along with Tec 69 and 71. Also just noticed white pages. Pretty clean looking looks like a lot of the hit was that chunk missing which blends in pretty nice.

Opps meant to edit my last post and not reply to it. :blush:

Thanks! The chunk missing on the Batman #11 allows you to see just how white the page are lol . Batman #11 and Tec #69 are probably my two favorite GA Joker covers. I wish I had gotten a Tec #69 signed by Jerry Robinson - looking at the census, it doesn't look like there are any SS Tec #69s out there. My next favorite GA Joker covers include Batman #37, and Tec #71 and #85.

detective85cgc45owtwpss.jpg

Yeah it sucks about no 69 SS. I occasionally would check Metro for a copy but they never had one that was an higher without being too high. I don't really even do much SS but that was one book I'd still check to try and get done. 85 is a good cover never owned a copy but always wanted one. I also liked Tec 91 and 118. at one point I had blue labels of those 2 and also really nice blue labels of 69 and 71 which were 8.5's. I also had Tec 40, 62, 109, and 168 to go with them.

Wish I could have met him. :( Have to get a Joker comic signed by him at some point.

I do not think you will be able to get your Joker signed since Jerry passed away this year.

I think he meant he wants to get one that was already done.

Here's another great Joker cover with Jerry's sig. This is one of my favorite modern covers.

superman-batman7frenchvarcgc99wpss.jpg

9.9 damn that's impressive. I have a 9.6 signed by jerry and dell'otto. I agree this is hands down one of the best covers. (thumbs u