• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Valiant Relaunch

301 posts in this topic

WHOA!

Valiant is hitting me left and right with great decisions, forcing me to consider collecting Moderns again.

:ohnoez:

Don't collect Moderns. Collect Valiant. Problem solved. :grin:

(thumbs u

WHOA!

Valiant is hitting me left and right with great decisions, forcing me to consider collecting Moderns again.

:ohnoez:

Don't collect Moderns. Collect Valiant. Problem solved. :grin:

(thumbs u

lol

(worship)

So what's going to be the deal with the pull-box cover of x-o #1? I went by the local comic/gaming/video games/used DVD store and they had little brochures to fill out requesting the pull-box cover. I talked to the owner and he said he didn't know if they would order enough to get that cover but that he would try. Does he need to do something special to get the pull box cover?

So what's going to be the deal with the pull-box cover of x-o #1? I went by the local comic/gaming/video games/used DVD store and they had little brochures to fill out requesting the pull-box cover. I talked to the owner and he said he didn't know if they would order enough to get that cover but that he would try. Does he need to do something special to get the pull box cover?

No, he's an LCS, so he can order as many pullbox variants as he wants.

He just needs to order Product Code MAR121222 to get pullbox X-O #1.

MAR121221 is the regular cover.

I think the deadline is 3/16, though.

MAR121223 is the 1:20

MAR121224 is the 1:50

No, he's an LCS, so he can order as many pullbox variants as he wants.

He just needs to order Product Code MAR121222 to get pullbox X-O #1.

MAR121221 is the regular cover.

I think the deadline is 3/16, though.

MAR121223 is the 1:20

MAR121224 is the 1:50

The deadline varies by store, not 3/16.

Here's the "order form" that a customer can take to a comic shop:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/assets/images/articles/1329921527.jpg

It's not a requirement, just a helpful item that might help the customer or the shop get the right book.