• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Original James Jean Fables cover on ebay!

8 posts in this topic

Hi All :hi:

So, I've never sold anything out of my personal art collection before until this week. An unexpected bill hit me. (pipe burst outside of my house, and insurance won't cover it) :frustrated: Anyways I put up my James Jean original cover to Fables issue 36. Here is the link. I have about 4 people seriously interested in it, with 1 outside offer already. (Pretty close to my asking price). Here's the link, and thank you for your consideration. I hope it finds a good home!

Nick

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250949723535&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Hey Dan! :hi:

Yeah, it was either sell this piece, or some of the power 9 cards lol. Stupid pipe! I was on the phone today with the insurance agent. I can't understand why they do not cover anything outside of the house, yet on my property. Anyways we'll see how it goes! Few nibbles close to my asking price. :wishluck:

Hey Nick,

Do you have a link to a larger picture? The one in the auction is thumbnail-sized ...

Michael, is it coming up thumbnail sized?? doh! kk. I've had some trouble with Turbo lister lately. Thanks for the heads up. Just fixed it! And thank you for the compliments guys! I should keep it, huh. I mean, who needs running water lol.

How large is the piece?

Hey guys! Ok, so I've added a bunch more pics to the auction. Also I've added the dimensions within the auction. The size is: 12 inches wide, and roughly 15 1/2 inches in height. Thanks again for the interest!