• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

General Question From A N00bie

80 posts in this topic

If you want to talk about Hitler, sexual orientation, politics, homophobia or lack there of, then go to a different message board.

This is post where I was actually quoted by a mod, an uptight mod, but a mod nonetheless. :headbang:

If you want to talk about Hitler, sexual orientation, politics, homophobia or lack there of, then go to a different message board.

This is post where I was actually quoted by a mod, an uptight mod, but a mod nonetheless. :headbang:

Dena has always treated me nice. She contacted me after the fire, and had my 2 plaques replaced.

I think Sharon deserves a boardie of the year plaque.

Sharon isn't boardie of the year..Sharon is boardie of the millenium..

She totally rocks..

Even though you, ComicDonna are high on my admirable list right now lol

Sharon Boardie of all time greatness..

but a lot of you rock

(especially the ones who helped when I was stranded Mike,Joel,Pep,Jason and non CGC Don Corn)

I think Sharon deserves a boardie of the year plaque.

Sharon isn't boardie of the year..Sharon is boardie of the millenium..

She totally rocks..

Even though you, ComicDonna are high on my admirable list right now lol

Sharon Boardie of all time greatness..

but a lot of you rock

(especially the ones who helped when I was stranded Mike,Joel,Pep,Jason and non CGC Don Corn)

:foryou:

If you get a strike does that automatically disqualify you for CGC's hallowed "Boardie of the Year"?

Because I figure RMA is a lock for it in 2012. Seriously. :sumo:

I've seen this in other cases with boardies(Boozad) who contribute a lot on here too. You think, they'll get a nod, but once they get a vacation, that's it. :shrug:

Not a really important question, but I've always wondered. Hoping a mod chimes in. :)

See Wally's Comics, formerly known as nerfherder-3.

I just counted 2 strikes in 2008 That was the year he got the award. The same year I did.

You got two strikes in 2008 too? :o

Naughty Comicdrama. (tsk)

I have never got a strike. :baiting:

You need to try harder too. :taptaptap: :taptaptap:

Did you ever hear the joke between the Englishman and the... Oh, nevermind.

Finish the joke. :sumo:

If you get a strike does that automatically disqualify you for CGC's hallowed "Boardie of the Year"?

I've seen this in other cases with boardies(Boozad) who contribute a lot on here too. You think, they'll get a nod, but once they get a vacation, that's it. :shrug:

Not a really important question, but I've always wondered. Hoping a mod chimes in. :)

I just counted 2 strikes in 2008 That was the year he got the award. The same year I did.

You got two strikes in 2008 too? :o

Naughty Comicdrama. (tsk)

I have never got a strike. :baiting:

You need to try harder too. :taptaptap: :taptaptap:

Did you ever hear the joke between the Englishman and the... Oh, nevermind.

Finish the joke. :sumo:

In all honesty, there was no joke. I care too much for my english neighbors to mock them with jokes.

I've really got to wonder who voted on that award. doh!

You deserve another one or two, Mike. :shy:

Englishmen jokes aren't really that funny anyway. It comes with the nationality.

English people are hilarious. Especially the ones on this board.

I think you've confused English with Canadian.

It's all about the farts, when it's 98% men :banana: