• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

General Question From A N00bie

80 posts in this topic

If you get a strike does that automatically disqualify you for CGC's hallowed "Boardie of the Year"?

Because I figure RMA is a lock for it in 2012. Seriously. :sumo:

I've seen this in other cases with boardies(Boozad) who contribute a lot on here too. You think, they'll get a nod, but once they get a vacation, that's it. :shrug:

Not a really important question, but I've always wondered. Hoping a mod chimes in. :)

If you get a strike does that automatically disqualify you for CGC's hallowed "Boardie of the Year"?

Because I figure RMA is a lock for it in 2012. Seriously. :sumo:

I've seen this in other cases with boardies(Boozad) who contribute a lot on here too. You think, they'll get a nod, but once they get a vacation, that's it. :shrug:

Not a really important question, but I've always wondered. Hoping a mod chimes in. :)

You could always PM Arch...

I think Sharon deserves a boardie of the year plaque.
If she hasn't already gotten one, then she is long overdue. She has always been nice and fair to everyone on here. I'm glad she is a part of the community on here. Same to you, Mike. :)
You deserve one too, Jerel.

He kinda scares me.

The only PM I got from him was welcoming me on here. I wanna try to keep it that way. lol

He's in a decidedly good mood at the moment, so this would be the ideal time to ask him questions about things he doesn't deal with (boardie-created polls). Best to catch him at his most benign.... :devil:

If she hasn't already gotten one, then she is long overdue. She has always been nice and fair to everyone on here. I'm glad she is a part of the community on here. Same to you, Mike. :)

Get a room.

He kinda scares me.

The only PM I got from him was welcoming me on here. I wanna try to keep it that way. lol

He's in a decidedly good mood at the moment, so this would be the ideal time to ask him questions about things he doesn't deal with (boardie-created polls). Best to catch him at his most benign.... :devil:

Is he like the Architect from the Matrix movies?

Get a room.

(tsk) No plaque for you. :baiting:

Get a room.

(tsk) No plaque for you. :baiting:

Only on my teeth.