• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TJ325 feedback thread

37 posts in this topic

Posting this to gain some credibility in the community. I'm not a dealer but a collector/re-seller of my comic hoard ( I fear daily that my wife will submit my name to the Hoarders show). Looking forward to buying more than I sell but If we had a great transaction please post here. Thanks!

I recently purchased some books from TJ and couldn't be happier. A great to talk with, super cool guy. Oh yeah, everything arrived exactly as advertised and his packaging was awesome - there was no way these books were getting damaged.

Buy with confidence - I don't see anyone having a bad transaction here (thumbs u I'll come back for more variants too!

Just got a box from TJ. Any one getting a present from T.J. Must feel special, because he knows how to wrap a set of books. And the box they were in was big and full of packing material.

There was a problem with the tracking number that had nothing to do with how TJ shipped them. His communication with me was great and he went to the post office and got the scoop on what happened. .. They messed up the tracking number..but books were shipped correctly.

All and all a great transaction.

Thanks. :headbang:

Bought a book from TJ and talk about fast. Quick communication and out for delivery so fast with great packagin. Definitely would buy from again. And TJ thanks for the bonus book!

Jason

RE: Hell Yeah!, Manhattan Projects, & Saga (#1s, 1st printings):

Received these yesterday, and they are beauts! (thumbs u Packaging was above and beyond!

Thanx for these, TJ! (thumbs u