• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official PROMETHEUS poster.

50 posts in this topic

I'll watch anything that involves Ridley Scott or Guy Pearce so the fact that both of these guys are involved makes me really excited. I think this is going to be a blockbuster.

I'll watch anything that involves Ridley Scott or Guy Pearce so the fact that both of these guys are involved makes me really excited. I think this is going to be a blockbuster.

I feel the same way. Scott is my favorite living director, and Pearce is always amazing (Memento is one of my favorite movies).

Guy Pearce's delivery in that speech was perfect. He's a brilliant actor.

I feel the same way. Scott is my favorite living director, and Pearce is always amazing (Memento is one of my favorite movies).

Guy Pearce's delivery in that speech was perfect. He's a brilliant actor.

I think Pearce is very gifted and very versatile. I think he'll be remembered as one of the greats in the end. He does accents well, varying roles. I don't think he's had a bad flick, and I've seen plenty of bad flicks with other Hollywood mega starts who make $10-20MIL a flick.

As far as Ridley goes, I agree. he's one of the few actors that I can watch anything from more than once. I've watched Blade Runner a dozen times and it still captivates me. He was ahead of his time in that flick and has managed to stay ahead of the pack 3 decades later.

More details...this is pretty cool...

The second Prometheus viral video, after the TED talk, has been released via the Weyland Industries site. It’s a promo for the David robot, as played in the film by Michael Fassbender.