• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HBD Marvelfangirl

90 posts in this topic

Thanks everyone :acclaim:

My dad took me to Jason's Deli for lunch :cloud9:

I had a Ruben sandwich with a cup of Broccoli Cheese soup and a bowl of salad.

We went to the mall,I traded some games at Gamestop and got Batman:Arkham City,Battlefield 3,and a $50 PSN game card :banana:

I when ahead and bought Wolverine:Goes to Hell TPB and a Magna book at Books-a-Million :banana::banana:

Atfer the mall we went to Cold Stone Creamery and got a Gotta have it size Cookie Doughn't you want some with a cone :cloud9:

We went to the mall,I traded some games at Gamestop and got Batman:Arkham City,Battlefield 3,and a $50 PSN game card :banana:

Glad you had a great day! (thumbs u

Arkham City is EPIC and have no doubt you'll love it!!! They pack a ton of villain appearances into it! I finished it a few weeks ago and was blown away. Now I am trying to tackle the beast that is Elder Scrolls: Skyrim... this game is friggin' massive!

PS: neat youtube channel!

Glad you had a great day! (thumbs u

Arkham City is EPIC and have no doubt you'll love it!!! They pack a ton of villain appearances into it! I finished it a few weeks ago and was blown away. Now I am trying to tackle the beast that is Elder Scrolls: Skyrim... this game is friggin' massive!

PS: neat youtube channel!