• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON 11 - CONTEST ON P96 - HUGE 100 PAGE GRUNT RECAP ON P128

1,831 posts in this topic

How about this:

To kick off the new year in a friendly and giving way, if I win this book tonight I will donate it to the person that shows the most positive spirit in promoting board good will.

Seriously!

(shrug)

Well hell thats me! Just mail it back when you get it :grin:

Depending on the events tonight, I'll let you know who the winner is. But I want it to go to someone that cares about the boards and our hobby - not just collecting a bunch of books for the sake of collecting.

:cloud9:

How about this:

To kick off the new year in a friendly and giving way, if I win this book tonight I will donate it to the person that shows the most positive spirit in promoting board good will.

Seriously!

(shrug)

Well hell thats me! Just mail it back when you get it :grin:

Depending on the events tonight, I'll let you know who the winner is. But I want it to go to someone that cares about the boards and our hobby - not just collecting a bunch of books for the sake of collecting.

:cloud9:

Oh so Watson then :grin:

How about this:

Seriously!

(shrug)

damn and I had resolved to be more snarky and intolerant this year :sorry:

Contest is up to almost 100 votes.

Boscoe in the lead with 37...

MarvelFanGirl is in second with 31...

Hate to say it... but I've seen stranger things happen. These two could still lose.

Whats going to happen? Heck if I know :)

How about this:

Seriously!

(shrug)

:luhv:

It will be someone that has gone above and beyond to promote our hobby while spreading good will around the boards, no matter someone's beliefs or background.

I'd rather they get a surprise gift for all their kindness, as it is the least I can do to recognize their efforts.

How about this:

Seriously!

(shrug)

It will be someone that has gone above and beyond to promote our hobby while spreading good will around the boards, no matter someone's beliefs or background.

I'd rather they get a surprise gift for all their kindness, as it is the least I can do to recognize their efforts.

My vote go's to Jerel :)

How about this:

Seriously!

(shrug)

X-Men :P

Just send me a brand new copy of Val Kilmer's Moscow Zero instead. I might enjoy it better. :baiting:

But, good luck to everyone tonight. The passion in the hobby is still burning. (worship)

How about this:

Seriously!

(shrug)

X-Men :P

Just send me a brand new copy of Val Kilmer's Moscow Zero instead. I might enjoy it better. :baiting:

But, good luck to everyone tonight. The passion in the hobby is still burning. (worship)

lol

We still cool :cool:

I was thinking BeachBum aka Dre. He just gave away a bunch of slabs for free. Takers just had to pay shipping. I picked up three 9,8 books.

Oh - he followed someone else's lead on that who has been doing this for a long time.

But nice to see the trend spread. :applause:

I was thinking BeachBum aka Dre. He just gave away a bunch of slabs for free. Takers just had to pay shipping. I picked up three 9,8 books.

Oh - he followed someone else's lead on that who has been doing this for a long time.

But nice to see the trend spread. :applause:

:applause:

CONTEST JUST BROKE 100+ VOTES...ONLY 4 VOTES SEPERATE 1ST & 2ND PLACE!

... and dammit please buy more :wishluck:

IF YOU'VE BOUGHT SOMETHING FROM THE THREAD ALREADY...

TAKE 10% OFF OF ANY SLABS & HARDBACKS.

TAKE 20% OFF EVERYTHING ELSE.

===================================

IF YOU HAVEN'T BOUGHT ANYTHING FROM THE THREAD YET...

TAKE 10% OFF ANYTHING YOU WANT :)

Please do ole Rupp a favor and put the page # with what you win. Just makes it easier. :)

BIG 140 PAGE RECAP HERE...

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5343333#Post5343333