• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON 11 - CONTEST ON P96 - HUGE 100 PAGE GRUNT RECAP ON P128

1,831 posts in this topic

My first Clooneython purchase ever. :banana:

AVENGERS: DEFENDER'S WAR - HARDBACK - $10

THOR # 154 - $12

:takeit: at 10 percent off

^^ !

Many thanks sir!

Now that you've purchased from the thread... feel free to buy more slabs and hardcovers at 15% off... and anything else for 20% off. I'm a greedy biatch :)

My first Clooneython purchase ever. :banana:

AVENGERS: DEFENDER'S WAR - HARDBACK - $10

THOR # 154 - $12

:takeit: at 10 percent off

^^ !

Many thanks sir!

Now that you've purchased from the thread... feel free to buy more slabs and hardcovers at 15% off... and anything else for 20% off. I'm a greedy biatch :)

lol

What a day! A close race to the finish! A Clooneython newbie! Corey Hart! Space Clowns! THIS THREAD HAS IT ALL!!!!!!!!! :ohnoez:

OH, I'll elect comicdonna (Mike) for the best boardie spirit. After the boards held a sale for Mike's family after their home burned to the ground Christmas night 2010, Mike used his insurance money to open a fund to help fellow boardies in trouble. Mike then contributed some killer books to the holiday raffle. He's got my pick! :applause:

And Rupp, if you have any more of those Blade Wolverine covers left...

:takeit: all of them with applied discount.

What a day! A close race to the finish! A Clooneython newbie! Corey Hart! Space Clowns! THIS THREAD HAS IT ALL!!!!!!!!! :ohnoez:

And Rupp, if you have any more of those Blade Wolverine covers left...

:takeit: all of them with applied discount.

REPEAT ^^ !

Yep.. And I'm about to make my decision.

What page is the poll on?

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5336140&fpart=135

Was gonna go with Boscoe because he liked my dog humping his leg, but for your kindness here ..you shall have my vote. (thumbs u

for me? :D Thank you very very much! I appreciate every vote, and hope I can get your vote next time around too. (thumbs u

IF YOU'VE BOUGHT SOMETHING FROM THE THREAD ALREADY...

TAKE 10% OFF OF ANY SLABS & HARDBACKS.

TAKE 20% OFF EVERYTHING ELSE.

===================================

IF YOU HAVEN'T BOUGHT ANYTHING FROM THE THREAD YET...

TAKE 10% OFF ANYTHING YOU WANT :)

Please do ole Rupp a favor and put the page # with what you win. Just makes it easier. :)

BIG 140 PAGE RECAP HERE...

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5343333#Post5343333