• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tales from the Crypt 32 CGC 7.0

7 posts in this topic

215 $ shipped, paypal. I had to scan it so the image looks a little blurry. Indeed its a very nice copy & I was astounded it got only a 7.0 (blah blah). The white line upper left is a barely visible light scratch on the case wich is exaggerated by the scan.

tftc32fc.jpg

tftc32bc.jpg

tftclabel.jpg

Wow that really looks better than a 7.0... did you keep scans of it raw? Might help your sale. This is my favourite Davis cover from the run!

I was thinking the same thing... has the book been pressed?

Mio, did you get your copy from Greg Reece? I kicked myself for not buying that 9.4 copy he had!

I bought it from a guy raw off ebay around 2006 or so who was a car parts dealer or something like that. He had bought a bunch of raw GA book from somebody in his town an resold them. He hadnt much knowledge of comics so its very unlikely the book has been pressed. I have sent it to CGC. As I said I was expecting it beeing graded higher, bc it has no tears and no creases.

Wow that really looks better than a 7.0... did you keep scans of it raw? Might help your sale. This is my favourite Davis cover from the run!

I was thinking the same thing... has the book been pressed?

Mio, did you get your copy from Greg Reece? I kicked myself for not buying that 9.4 copy he had!

I got lucky with my 9.4, buying it raw off eBay.

I remember seeing this book for sale on eBay raw I think - I bought a few books off the same seller. If I didn't already have a copy I would snap this up!