• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FAN EXPO VANCOUVER™ launches April 21-22 2012 at the Vancouver Convention Centre

78 posts in this topic

This will be my first time in Vancouver since my family and I moved back to Toronto in 1977.

You will not recognize the downtown Vancouver core except for the toothless hobos that are still there from the 1970s. 3 monorail lines :headbang: , seabus/ferry, 2011 retractable roof to sports stadium, fancy Roman spiral architecture of the Vancouver Central Library, 2010 "Winter Olympics" convention center, and Olympic torch. As many sushi restaurants downtown as there are coffee shops to feed all the Asian ESL students.

This will be my first time in Vancouver since my family and I moved back to Toronto in 1977.

You will not recognize the downtown Vancouver core except for the toothless hobos that are still there from the 1970s. 3 monorail lines :headbang: , seabus/ferry, 2011 retractable roof to sports stadium, fancy Roman spiral architecture of the Vancouver Central Library, 2010 "Winter Olympics" convention center, and Olympic torch. As many sushi restaurants downtown as there are coffee shops to feed all the Asian ESL students.

Tanpopo baby. :headbang: Anyone up for boardie all-you-can-eat sushi?

A RARE APPEARANCE BY TONY DANIEL

(Detective Comics, The Savage Hawkman)

LEN WEIN- CREATOR OF WOLVERINE, BEFORE WATCHMEN: OZYMANDIAS

MATT WAGNER-LEGENDARY CREATOR

YANICK PAQUETTE- SWAMP THING

KAARE ANDREWS-ULTIMATE COMICS COVER ARTIST

TIM BRADSTREET- ACCLAIMED ILLUSTRATOR

LEONARD KIRK-AVENGERS, X FACTOR

And lots more.....

Even More Celebrities join Fan Expo Vancouver!

KEVIN SORBO

HERCULES, ANDROMEDA

LOU FERRIGNO

THE HULK

JEREMY BULLOCH

STAR WARS - BOBA FETT

MICHAEL DORN

STAR TREK: TNG, DS9 - WORF

JOHN DELANCIE

STAR TREK: TNG, DS9, VOYAGER - Q

ALAN RUCK

FERRIS BUELLER’S DAY OFF

TICKETS ON SALE TODAY ONLINE: http://www.fanexpovancouver.com/tickets

Please note: Due to a film project shooting schedule conflict, Tom Felton has had to postpone his 2012 appearances at Emerald City Comic Con, Fan Expo Vancouver and the Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo.

Is there any chance of getting books signed for SS with the current position? Is CGC in the works, or will the presence of a facilitator be enough?

There are some great artists coming that I would love a signature from (for SS).

I am interested in this as well if just because of some of the media guests :) I just hope they are all on the same day odds are i will only be able to go for one day

Is there any chance of getting books signed for SS with the current position? Is CGC in the works, or will the presence of a facilitator be enough?

There are some great artists coming that I would love a signature from (for SS).

I am interested in this as well if just because of some of the media guests :) I just hope they are all on the same day odds are i will only be able to go for one day

Don't you live just a short drive away from downtown? :baiting:

Don't you live just a short drive away from downtown? :baiting:

:baiting:i wouldn't really call it short how ever the drive has nothing to do with me having to go to work on one of those days :sorry::( Ones i really care about seeing are ... top down ... Also between eccc & ?FEV(lol)? I don't know if I would want to stay for both days ... between the two days & the cons cash will be hurting I got a feeling I'll only be going to FEV for the photo ops :D

JOHN DELANCIE

KEVIN SORBO

MICHAEL DORN

MARINA SIRTIS

WHich brings up an other interesting question on just when will we find out about how things will be done ... photo op /sig prices ect? Do we bring our own cameras or will there be an official person taking the photo ops ...[Please don't be froggys photos lol]