• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Green Goblin Makeup test for Sam Raimis SPIDER-MAN

52 posts in this topic

I agree that Iron man Green Goblin wanna be was terrible.
I agree they really could have done better with the Goblin in the film, but this makeup test doesn't help the comic accurate look either. :P

If they did go this route they needed to downsize the ears (think Mr. Spock) and make the eyes less bulbous. lol

I agree they really could have done better with the Goblin in the film, but this makeup test doesn't help the comic accurate look either. :P

If they did go this route they needed to downsize the ears (think Mr. Spock) and make the eyes less bulbous. lol

Agreed.

Its a cool look IMO. I can see why they went with the mask though. It was easier than to have to explain the transformation and they were able to play up the mentally unstable factor (slpit personality) better with the actor talking to the mask etc.

Looks pretty damned accurate to me.

A million times better than the Green Power Ranger Goblin. :cry:

GreenGoblinMU17.gif

review_mlgg_1.jpg

That was really freaky looking and I'm with those that wish they used it!

I wish they'd used this as well. The only thing I don't like about it is the eyes..and that's being a little nitpicky.

I disagree - I wish they'd used that in the movie.

+1

I weep because they didn't use this. :cry::cry::cry:

This looked awesome!

+2 - This would have been legendary. The Hollywood suits need to go.

Even though Spidey made a stellar box office cash cow. This would have

absolutely killed.

If they were worried about kids getting scared, they should look at what's on T.V., let alone at what's in the theaters with this rating.

I disagree - I wish they'd used that in the movie.

+1

I weep because they didn't use this. :cry::cry::cry:

This looked awesome!

+2 - This would have been legendary. The Hollywood suits need to go.

Even though Spidey made a stellar box office cash cow. This would have

absolutely killed.

If they were worried about kids getting scared, they should look at what's on T.V., let alone at what's in the theaters with this rating.

Could not agree with you more on that point.

Kids see FAR worse on TV. Hell, I don't really think Spider-Man should have been rated PG-13 I think PG would have been appropriate.