• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stan Lee at the London Super Comic Con info

124 posts in this topic

Or a second bite at the cherry for people that missed out first time round?

As far as I know, all of the tier 3 tickets are long gone, thereby not damaging the Con organizers chances to sell tkts. Don't see a problem (shrug)

OK so it looks like I'm not going to make it to the Con on Sunday, Which means I have a Stan Lee VIP Tier 1 ticket available if anyone wants it, I'm not looking to make any money from it so the asking price is what I paid for it £21.85

If your interested send me a PM and you can either pick the ticket up from me on Saturday or I can email it to you.

Can someone help me out.

I am thinking about getting 6 - 8 books signed with three double sigs. All are modern and none are premium, i.e Stan Lee.

How much would this set me back, including Shipping back to the UK? Lets say for six as I am not too sure about the other two.

Can someone help me out.

I am thinking about getting 6 - 8 books signed with three double sigs. All are modern and none are premium, i.e Stan Lee.

How much would this set me back, including Shipping back to the UK? Lets say for six as I am not too sure about the other two.

Come to the DWC booth in the Stan Lee signing area and we can go over everything before you get them all signed.