• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Goon #38 from DCBS... is yours ripped?

8 posts in this topic

I just got around to reading Goon #38 over the weekend... there is a tear through the first half of the book about 1/2 long just above the money bags on the right-hand side. Does anyone else have this defect? I'd normally just assume this was only my copy, but it's strange that the tear goes through the front half of the book only and everything from the staples to the end is fine.

trying to figure out if it's worth asking DCBS for a replacement...

(as an aside, this is the 2nd time this happened, but the first was MUCH worse... the back cover of Proof: Endangered #4 was ripped horizontally right in the center from the outside edge all the way to about an inch away from the spine. I'd ordered double-copies of that series tho, so I never got around to sending it back...)

I just got around to reading Goon #38 over the weekend...

What's the future like? Do we finally get our own personal jetpacks? :baiting:

We're SOOOO Close. :wishluck:

title="'from TubularGoldmine">>

Because I was curious if anyone else had the problem, and if I can't post nonsense, I'd never post anything at all.

The ignore button is your friend Schmakt!

By the way, i just recieved #36. Is my subscription service that far behind or is 38 a typo?

I barely have 34, sheet I better catch up!