• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: CGC Marvel Bronze – X-Men ASM Iron Fist Daredevil

8 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I’ve got the following 6 CGC’d books up for sale (as well as a few other goodies) on eBay with no reserve. Please joy bid all you want! I was feeling in a bronze mood recently, so I bought them to compare CGC’s grading to my own in the 9.0-9.2 range. Check it out!

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0&userid=jimmsf&sort=3&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1

CGC Universal Blue Label

Daredevil # 181 - 9.0 - Cream to Off-White Pages - #0064121011 - “Death” of Elektra

Iron Fist # 2 - 9.2 - Off-White to White Pages - #0064115019

X-Men # 137 - 9.0 - Off-White to White Pages - #0064115091 - “Death” of Phoenix

X-Men # 139 - 9.2 - Off-White to White Pages - #0064115093 - Kitty joins X-Men

CGC Qualified Green Label

Amazing Spider-Man # 130 - 9.0 Qualified - Off-White to White Pages - #0064108067 Marvel Value Stamp missing from 10th page. Does not affect story

CGC Restored Purple Label

X-Men # 124 - 9.2 Slight Professional - Off-White to White Pages - #0064115078 - Slight professional color touch on cover. Colossus becomes Proletarian

Hi guys,

I really need your help to make my first batch of eBay sales a profitable venture. I know you all want some lower high-grade bronze and and modern readers, don't you? confused-smiley-013.gif

Thank you to those who have already bid. For the rest of you, please bid early and often and high. Pretty please? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Thanks!

Love to help, but there aren't any Bronze FF's listed... confused-smiley-013.gif

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

Ah, those will remain in the permanent collection!

Always nice to see others recognizing true quality! thumbsup2.gif