• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Billy Graham Question

21 posts in this topic

No, not the Luke Cage artist, the evangelist.

I got a comic for Christmas titled Billy Graham with Cliff Barrows presents

the story of NAAMAN the LEPER.

Vol 1 #1 dated 1951. 16 pages plus art work on the inside back cover.

Norman E. Hamilton-artist; Eugene Petersen-copy.

Tried looking it up in the Promotional and regular sections of the price guide, but no luck. Tried checking it out on EBAY, but no luck. Anybody seen these before? Any info?

ssbgmenu3.jpg

I've been in the same gyms with Superstar for 25 years. Steroids ruined him. Ruined an amazing physique.

I also spent a decade in the gym with Randy Savage. I spotted him on bench press dozens of times. I believe steroids took his physique as well; though he was never built anything like Superstar.

ssbgmenu3.jpg

I've been in the same gyms with Superstar for 25 years. Steroids ruined him. Ruined an amazing physique.

I also spent a decade in the gym with Randy Savage. I spotted him on bench press dozens of times. I believe steroids took his physique as well; though he was never built anything like Superstar.

Steroids ruined all of them.

Funny thing is that pic looks like a bald Hulk Hogan

ssbgmenu3.jpg

Hogan copied Graham's style.

He's bald too. :banana:

I use to watch Mexican wrestling when I was a kid....Octogon, Blue Demon, Santos.....they were chunky dudes with a mask.....and they would have the ocassional horror movie...cheezy, I loved them...

santo-y-blue-demon.jpg

wait, Tupenny goes to the gym?

I thought his physique was due to a combination of repressed rage and hauling packs of shingles around

He only goes for the girls.

After so many loooooong hours on the Boards --- I crave any form of real human contact.

ssbgmenu3.jpg

Hogan copied Graham's style.

Scott Steiner especially. After watching The Wrestler I began to suspect that maybe Steiner had the same thing happen. His chest was never huge like his arms but he at least had chest muscles...now they are gone. He also dropped a giant tattoo over the center of his chest. Attempting to cover up a scar from havinghis chest cracked for open heart surgery from a blockage caused by steroid abuse?

On another note, Billy Graham the preacher has had an impact on the world for Christ that has been scandal free for 60 years. Its always good to see sincere and full of integrity in these guys :popcorn: