• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buy My Comics!

8 posts in this topic

Well, a few months back you guys gave me lots of good advice about selling my books. I've finally got a decent scanner to use, but now I find myself short on money and even shorter on time. I'd really like to get rid of my books fast, and I'm willing to take less than their worth. I have about 1100 books, a lot of [!@#%^&^], and some good/very good stuff. Most of it is in excellent condition, having been stored well for over a decade.

I was going to go through the process of selling on Ebay and then dump the rest at a local store. After reading a comment by Old Man on another thread, I decided I would try to sell here first.

I'll post a mini-list of what I think are the most likely sellers tomorrow, and I'll gladly provide an Excel spreadsheet of the entire collection to anyone that's interested.

Help me stay out of jail! smile.gif

Any Silver FF's ?

Nope, sorry.

frown.gif

After reading a comment by Old Man on another thread,

Old Man?

You mean Old Guy? 27_laughing.gif

After reading a comment by Old Man on another thread,

Old Man?

You mean Old Guy? 27_laughing.gif

No, Old Fart.

Uh, unless you know him, I'd take it a little easier until you were here a little longer. Just my .02.