• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROUND 9 : Guess The Grade.

60 posts in this topic

Since JC has released his points to you, your guess will not count for this Round, and JCs guess will. But its back to normal starting Round 10, where you will be taking over for JCs total points.

Since JC has released his points to you, your guess will not count for this Round, and JCs guess will. But its back to normal starting Round 10, where you will be taking over for JCs total points.

How do I get Newtsamson's place 893scratchchin-thumb.giftongue.gif

Totally fine with me

Totally fine with me

I'm crossing my fingers it's not 4.5 or lower. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

How do I get Newtsamson's place 893scratchchin-thumb.giftongue.gif

I'll give you my place for an Amazing Fantasy 15 cgc graded unrestored in 9.0 or higher condition.

My tiger likes a mint after every meal.

tiger.jpg

Round 9 is now Closed. Congrats to the 5 of you that nailed this one. 893applaud-thumb.gif

The New Standing will be updated shortly.

9c.jpg

Totally fine with me

I'm crossing my fingers it's not 4.5 or lower. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Whoo Hooo Saved yer bacon again!!

whoa...I really blew this one, first book I was off more than one notch.. 893frustrated.gif

I can't believe it graded that high, isn't there a water stain above Robin's head. confused.gif

Sorry, no water stain. confused-smiley-013.gif

Seriously? 893whatthe.gif I had it pegged as a water stain on the front cover (as mentioned, above Robin's head) and on the back cover just a little higher. With that and the apparent size of the marks, it couldn't have been higher than 5.0. 893frustrated.gif

Well, just goes to show ya, scans don't cut it for grading! makepoint.gif

I just want to know how Bill43 is so damn good or lucky 893scratchchin-thumb.gif in the 8 out of 9 Rounds he played he nailed 6 of them. 893whatthe.gifblush.gif

Hey CGC if you are hiring, give this guy a shout. insane.gifhi.gif