• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Here I am...

34 posts in this topic

Welcome back! While you were gone, I revealed my shill account in another thread grin.gif

Really? Did you get around to posting those pics of Litch in a dress that you promised? devil.gif

I missed the beginning of Deadwood... so I may have to pick it up on DVD...

[*]What's the latest word on Comic-Keys?

Did you miss this thread ?

We were all kinda surprised who the recent shill was.

Surprised? Old_Guy guessed it correctly after his first post on the sports card issue that happened a few months back.

BTW, good call on the GS X-men #1 back at WonderCon. Came back a 9.4 thumbsup2.gif

Shhhh!

Don't be telling people I know how to grade! That will ruin my rep! You're supposed to tell them I looked at the book and said it was an 8.5... or a 9.8... not that I said it had a very good shot at 9.4... foreheadslap.gif

Blast... all that work... shot to hell...

Congrats on the book... It's a beauty... You sell it to the other board member who saw it when I did? gossip.gif

Surprised? Old_Guy guessed it correctly after his first post on the sports card issue that happened a few months back.

No one listens to me until they've bought a restored comic from Keys. But you're right, I called it after his first post. acclaim.gif

Congrats on the book... It's a beauty... You sell it to the other board member who saw it when I did? gossip.gif

Nope.. didn't even get it back yet.

No one listens to me until they've bought a restored comic from Keys. But you're right, I called it after his first post. acclaim.gif

do you have a link to that thread? I read through his past threads but must have missed that one.