• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FLORIDA SUPERCON June 29 - July 2, 2012 in Miami, FL

88 posts in this topic

Anyone procrastinators looking for a 3day pass? I say 3 day because I have a friend that cancelled on me today and his 4 day pass is now for sale. I don't think it'd be cost effective to try and mail it to someone by Thursday so I am willing to meet up before the convention starts on Saturday. Looking to get $40 and it would be valid Sat through Mon. PM me.

Went yesterday and had an amazing time! Got all my books submitted to CGC, got SS submissions ala Ebas, hung out with Less Than Jake, got everything I wanted, just an all around great time.

Mike good job! Also, if you had Less Than Jake every year I don't think that would be a bad thing :wishluck::headbang:

Had a great time at FSC 2012. Went down with my brother and a friend for the day (from Orlando, nice little drive.)

I got to meet Mark 1 at the beginning of the show and drop off the Thor 126-177 run he bought a week or so ago!!! Super cool guy!

Had a chance to get the following covers done throughout the day:

All 4 are Thanos with the Gauntlet... love me some Thanos.

(in order from left to right)

George Perez - leaving raw

Greg Kirkpatrick - leaving raw

Clay Mann - submitted for CGC SS

Scott Blair - submitted for CGC SS

(picture was taken at the CGC table before I sent the last two away)

FSC2012thanosSketches.jpg

I also had a chance to finally get my Star Wars #1 double signed by Thomas and Chaykin and it's off to CGC as well.

This was my first time submitting anything at a convention!

I got a bunch of other raw signatures from Epting, Adams, Thomas, Coipel & Chaykin.

Everyone I had a chance to talk to was awesome and there wasn't a bunch of people in line everywhere so you had a chance to actually talk to the creators without getting pushed aside...it was truly awesome.

There were probably 5 comic dealers so I didn't get into too much trouble there.

Overall, I had a blast. Look forward to the rest of the cons coming up in Central Florida later this year.

Had a great time at FSC 2012. Went down with my brother and a friend for the day (from Orlando, nice little drive.)

I got to meet Mark 1 at the beginning of the show and drop off the Thor 126-177 run he bought a week or so ago!!! Super cool guy!

Had a chance to get the following covers done throughout the day:

All 4 are Thanos with the Gauntlet... love me some Thanos.

(in order from left to right)

George Perez - leaving raw

Greg Kirkpatrick - leaving raw

Clay Mann - submitted for CGC SS

Scott Blair - submitted for CGC SS

(picture was taken at the CGC table before I sent the last two away)

FSC2012thanosSketches.jpg

I also had a chance to finally get my Star Wars #1 double signed by Thomas and Chaykin and it's off to CGC as well.

This was my first time submitting anything at a convention!

I got a bunch of other raw signatures from Epting, Adams, Thomas, Coipel & Chaykin.

Everyone I had a chance to talk to was awesome and there wasn't a bunch of people in line everywhere so you had a chance to actually talk to the creators without getting pushed aside...it was truly awesome.

There were probably 5 comic dealers so I didn't get into too much trouble there.

Overall, I had a blast. Look forward to the rest of the cons coming up in Central Florida later this year.

awesome books