• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sterlingcomics Feedback Thread

29 posts in this topic

I just completed a sale to Sterling, excellent transaction all around. Great communication

and just a genuine, honest person. You can feel confident dealing with Sterling, my highest recommendation.

I've bought from Sterling for several years on the boards & just completed another super-smooth transaction for a HOM slab.

Every single transaction has always gone well - excellent service, great packaging & good, fast communication.

I can't say enough about his product & service & I will be buying again in the future!

Thank you, Sterling!

I am new to this forum and was skeptical about purchasing books but Sterling convinced me otherwise. Super nice guy, he actually took the time to explain how this new found gold mine of comic books forum works. I just received 2 slabs from Sterling, super fast delivery and bullet proof packaging, and look forward to buying from him again.

Thanks Sterling

I am new to this forum and was skeptical about purchasing books but Sterling convinced me otherwise. Super nice guy, he actually took the time to explain how this new found gold mine of comic books forum works. I just received 2 slabs from Sterling, super fast delivery and bullet proof packaging, and look forward to buying from him again.

Thanks Sterling

Pleasure is all mine; glad to show you the ropes. Everyone---Franz is new here, but we handled this first board transaction like a champ. Franz has two thumbs up from me (I've asked him to create a Kudos thread).