• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So what's the goal for 2012?

89 posts in this topic

My goal is to do a Signing Opportunity with Stan Lee and John Romita Sr. again at a great price. I would also like input from the board of who else they would like to see....( Ayers, Herb Trimpe, Sinnott, Buscema.) The key being that I would need to do about 50 books in order to add a creator to the signing. This can be very helpful considering the new rules so speak up. I likely will only do it once in 2012 and I am going to try to make it as cost effective as possible.

To work on our amazing spiderman run some more.

To get some awesome sketch covers done at some great shows around the northeast and facilitate those shows as well.

To have a Happy SS room and continue to help the SS community as much as I can. :)

Best-

Sean

My goal is to do a Signing Opportunity with Stan Lee and John Romita Sr. again at a great price. I would also like input from the board of who else they would like to see....( Ayers, Herb Trimpe, Sinnott, Buscema.) The key being that I would need to do about 50 books in order to add a creator to the signing. This can be very helpful considering the new rules so speak up. I likely will only do it once in 2012 and I am going to try to make it as cost effective as possible.

To get some awesome sketch covers done at some great shows around the northeast and facilitate those shows as well.

To have a Happy SS room and continue to help the SS community as much as I can. :)

Best-

Sean

:applause:

Sean I plan to get some stuff done by you guys

Also i would like to get a Herb Trimpe sketch . I missed my opportunity when he was in the montreal comicon . .

Best in the 2012 !!!

Best-

Sean

I plan on sending a slab your way for signing as well, shot a PM to you with my suggestion. :)

Best-

Sean

So who gets the comics when you two split up? Half of all marriages end in divorce

My #1 goal: Gabriel Ba and/or Gerard Way Signature Series.

I have a nice stack of Umbrella Academy books aching for a Gold Label. I just need a convention appearance with CGC presence (and possibly the assistance of a facilitator). :wishluck:

Best-

Sean

You get another stan lee and romita going, I will be sending books your way!

Best-

Sean

* Ayers, George Perez, Joe Sinnott, Sam Keith, BWS... :)

Best-

Sean

So who gets the comics when you two split up? Half of all marriages end in divorce

Dont you belong in the OA Room? :baiting:

There will not be another Sam Keith signing ---both Brian Kondravy and Sam's agent will confirm this.

And there will never be another BWS---Barry & CGC will confirm this.

What's out there already is it

There will not be another Sam Keith signing ---both Brian Kondravy and Sam's agent will confirm this.

And there will never be another BWS---Barry & CGC will confirm this.

What's out there already is it

:baiting: