• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD - Some Superman items from the 1960s for sale and 1940 Superman Valentine

26 posts in this topic

Some Superman items from the 1960s

Usual rules apply. :takeit: wins..........then PMs

Paypal preferred but check or money order ok too.

U.S. shipping $5 (priority flat rate envelope) or $12 to Canada $13 and up everywhere else.

First item coming up......

Know Arex well..............but didn't know he was collecting this kind of thing

Thanks (thumbs u

He's probably not, but I often pick up stuff like this that is outside focus when I have a special connection like that.

A very neat postcard from DC concerning a letter Mr Parsons had written and also announcing the first Superman Annual

$60

SupesCardA.jpg

SupesCardF.jpg

This is absolutely fascinating. It is a great piece of Superman history, but also amazingly shows that DC was willing to spend 3 cents postage to acknowledge a letter written by someone who had only spent 10-12 cents on the comic itself (if they bought it at all, and didn't just borrow it from a friend!)

Great sales thread!!

A very neat postcard from DC concerning a letter Mr Parsons had written and also announcing the first Superman Annual

$60

SupesCardA.jpg

SupesCardF.jpg

This is absolutely fascinating. It is a great piece of Superman history, but also amazingly shows that DC was willing to spend 3 cents postage to acknowledge a letter written by someone who had only spent 10-12 cents on the comic itself (if they bought it at all, and didn't just borrow it from a friend!)

Great sales thread!!

Thanks! (thumbs u

If I still collected Superman related items, I would buy out this whole FS thread. I didn't know that annual was released 4 years to the day before I was born. Great stuff priced to sell! :applause: