• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best of the Best Sketches: Thanos Edition !!! (Final Round Poll pg 9)!!!

268 posts in this topic

Our contestants so far:

alphatrion1's Perez

sc00045341.jpg

seanfingh's CP Wilson III

IMG00369-20110518-0837.jpg

rawisokv's Humberto Ramos colored by Laura Martin

scan0002-2.jpg

GODOFTHUNDER's Brad Walker 9.6

2011-10-16_163044.jpg

joeypost's Danny Cruz

cm001.jpg

Par2ch's Mike Lilly (Never heard back from Par2ch so I pick from his 2)

ThanosLilly.jpg

Ziazmere Thanos and Silver Surfer Dexter Soy

Picture7.png

Dark Prime 0's Andrew Mangum

TheMarvelsProject1AndrewMangum2.jpg

Force Majeure's Glow in the Dark Anthony Castrillo

303840_2041740447534_1365018776_32168906_649970_n.jpg

Rich_Henn's Jim Starlin

theend6.jpg

Peter Palmer's Jim Starlin MarvelsProject1-StarlinThanos.jpg

inthehottub's Ron Lim

sdcc004.jpg

AndyBoBo's Danny Cruz

FamilyPics381.jpg

Update I will put up the poll late afternoon tomorrow. So if if anybody else has a nomination please put it in tonight. The top 2 from this poll will go head to head for the crown.

We are going to limit Owners with multiple entries to one each. So the following need to pick the one you want to enter:

- joeypost

- Par2ch

- Force Majeure (I would suggest the Castrillo) :gossip::cloud9:

If anybody else sees something that needs to corrected in my recap post, let me know.

Update I will put up the poll late afternoon tomorrow. So if if anybody else has a nomination please put it in tonight. The top 2 from this poll will go head to head for the crown.

We are going to limit Owners with multiple entries to one each. So the following need to pick the one you want to enter:

- joeypost

- Par2ch

If anybody else sees something that needs to corrected in my recap post, let me know.

The CPWIII? :shy:

- joeypost

- Par2ch

That's seanfingh's and he is going with his Anthony Castrillo :gossip:

- joeypost

- Par2ch

I am fine with having the CPWIII sketch as my entry. It will at least get Jake's vote, so I am stoked. I love this thread. It's not just the competition (which is all subjective anyway) but just getting people to post their sketches and foster some good dialogue. This is awesome and I can't wait for the future threads!!

- joeypost

- Par2ch

I am fine with having the CPWIII sketch as my entry. It will at least get Jake's vote, so I am stoked. I love this thread. It's not just the competition (which is all subjective anyway) but just getting people to post their sketches and foster some good dialogue. This is awesome and I can't wait for the future threads!!

+1 great idea