• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best of the Best Sketches: Thanos Edition !!! (Final Round Poll pg 9)!!!

268 posts in this topic

I see I was able to put up the poll last night despite what Captian Morgan had say about. (:

I also wrote a long post last night, but I either forgot to submit it or posted it in another forum. I don't remember what it was about but I am sure it was very inspiring. :insane:

Anyway, congrats to Fred and Dan. While we may not find out who has the best collection, I guess we will find out who has the best Thanos!

Below is a better scan of the book in its CGC holder.

Win or loose I will differ to Fred to pick the next character (since I picked Thanos this round)

Thanos.jpg

We have a winner!!! (worship)(worship)(worship):banana::banana::banana:

27 to 16

Par2ch has differed his pick for the next theme to Fred.

If another Thanos comes up has a worthy contender, you can challenge Par2ch's Mike Lilly in 30 days, if you are nominated by 3 board members.

Fred it can be what ever you want - character, Theme (like best cover recreation or hero vs villain), or what ever you can think of.

BTW - If anybody has some graphic design skills and would like to make a small awards pic, please pm me!

Also if anybody has tweaks they feel would improve the process, let's hear them

awesome job! maybe you could have a pm running of all the rules/conditions and we can keep forwarding it to the winners so they can use it in each thread

I don't mind hosting each thread. I would hate for it to become like the formite book tour thread that only pops up every 4 months are so.