• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The John Carter of Mars GA Scanning Project
2 2

366 posts in this topic

Theagenes,

:popcorn: (thumbs u

Terrific stuff. Before this thread I have only read a copule of the mid 60's Gold Key reprints.

Glad somebody's still reading. I wasn't sure. :shy:

The scans are absolutely fantastic. I forced myself to take a break after the first 10 pages or so because I wanted to see the movie first, but I am very much looking forward to reading all of them after that.

Thanks again for sharing them!

Theagenes,

:popcorn: (thumbs u

Terrific stuff. Before this thread I have only read a copule of the mid 60's Gold Key reprints.

This is a "must see" thread for me every day during my lunch break. I first read the ERB novels back in the 70's, and then later discovered them in comic form, Gold Key if I remember correctly, but I had never seen these old reprints posted here. Thanks.

Glad you guys are enjoying it. (thumbs u

Looks like we're about to get a wedding crashing scene. Always knew JCoM influenced Star Wars and Avatar, but I never realized it had such an impact on The Graduate as well. :insane:

I love this thread, Jeff.

It's the first one I read whenever I check out the boards.

+1

Every strip/page is a cliffhanger. How could I not?