• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: X-Men #97

11 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone. Here is my X-Men #97.

-Upper Front Left Corner has a tiny black color fleck

-Top staple and bottom staple have slight wear

-Slight crease on back cover (Upper Right Corner)

-Scratch that breaks color on Havok's leg

I'm still very new at grading, but I'd like to give this a high grade. The cover displays deep, dense inks, has high gloss and the back cover is white (in my opinion)

Let me know how I am doing! I am thinking 8.5 VF+, with the possibility of being higher. I don't want to overgrade this.

As always, thanks in advance for all the help! Everyone on this board is so friendly and helpful. Definitely learning a lot from you guys!

e8467ecf.jpg

5a13a8dd.jpg

Chuck_Gower: It appears to be a minor color fleck. I see what you are saying about fading. It is the scanner settings. It is scanning at 800 dpi, with 200% scaling, so I think it is just emphasizing some pixels.

So, I see a 9, 7.5/8, and an 8.5. anyone else? :)

Chuck_Gower: It appears to be a minor color fleck. I see what you are saying about fading. It is the scanner settings. It is scanning at 800 dpi, with 200% scaling, so I think it is just emphasizing some pixels.

So, I see a 9, 7.5/8, and an 8.5. anyone else? :)

Then I'd say an 8