• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America #100 CGC SS 9.0 (SA), signed by Lee and Simon

20 posts in this topic

Terms:

• Paypal, check or money order are all accepted.
  • Feel free to PM me with offers. I will not laugh or take offense, so offer away.
  • Shipping is what it costs me unless otherwise noted in the thread.
  • Shipping is typically 1 to 2 business days after payment is received.
  • :takeit: rules unless an item is on hold. If I'm dealing with PMs, I try my best to put items on hold, but in the case of a conflict between a :takeit: via PM and a :takeit: in the thread, earliest timestamp wins out.
  • I will not do business with anybody on the probation list or the Hall of Shame. (tsk)
  • If there is any pressing or restoration, I will list it.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. If you're not happy with it, you can return it for a full refund, including shipping costs both ways. This applies to both raw and slabbed comics, so buy with confidence.

As always, thanks for looking :)

Signed by Stan Lee on 10/10/10 and Joe Simon on 10/11/10.

The right and bottom edges have been trimmed and there is some color touch, which accounts for the (SA) resto.

Captain America #100 CGC SS 9.0 OW/WP (SA) $425 $395 shipped in the U.S. Canada and overseas, PM me and we'll work something out (thumbs u

ca100a.jpg

ca100b.jpg

Nice book Marc. (worship) GLWTS.

Thanks Mike (thumbs u

Ready for the game Friday? I hope we win big :wishluck:

Oh yeah, I'm ready. PIG SOOIIIEEEE!!!! :banana::whee::banana:

Razorbacks :cloud9:

Did you go to the basketball games while you were at school? If so, do you remember Jim Robken running around Barnhill to the William Tell overture? Good times, good times :)

Nice book Marc. (worship) GLWTS.

Thanks Mike (thumbs u

Ready for the game Friday? I hope we win big :wishluck:

Oh yeah, I'm ready. PIG SOOIIIEEEE!!!! :banana::whee::banana:

Razorbacks :cloud9:

Did you go to the basketball games while you were at school? If so, do you remember Jim Robken running around Barnhill to the William Tell overture? Good times, good times :)

I remember him. He usually brought the crowd to a fenzy and Barnhill was the loudest freaking place around. Yes, it was some good times. :headbang: