• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

30 Minutes to Go

7 posts in this topic

If I win or if I lose.

I have thirty minutes to go before I find out if I win or lose on the eBay item I am bidding on. If I win that means no more books for the month. If I lose it means I will just have to look again later. I would be comfortable with either a win or lose. I am hesitant though for either one.

I want to win because it will be an added book for my collection. One I have been seeking over a year for. If I lose then I save the money for something else. I budget well and every time I see myself getting closer to having a safety net underneath me I yank it away.

I do not know which one I am hoping for. If I lose I will be disappointed. If I win I think I will feel the same way. At least I have the photos to keep me busy. I have the first ten photographed. The next ten will be finished by the end of the week. I just need to try a different approach.

Either way...tomorrow i will let you know if I won or lost and what I bid for.

Thanks for Reading

Tnerb

See more journals by Tnerb