• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr. Balls Thread - CLOSED! Thanks!

39 posts in this topic

Dr. Balls prescription for a happy sales thread:

People on the probation list ARE eligible to purchase. I like life on the edge dealing with Boardies who live on the mean streets of the internet. Juuuust kidding - no Probies or Hosers.

All books are graded within reason - I try to grade conservatively just to be cautious. If you have a serious problem with the grading, let me know and we’ll work it out.

The first :takeit: in this thread trumps all else, etc ,etc.

Prices are what I’m looking to get. If you want to deal, you’ve got a better chance with multiple purchases, but I’m open - so PM me.

FYI: If you can't see these images, it's because you're behind some sort of filter that keeps you from seeing naughty stuff on the internet. My website - which features scantily clad females and nudie artwork - is routinely flagged by the puritanical corporate America, which also blocks all my linked images that appear here.

Shipping cost is $5 for any/all books sent First Class via the Balls Institute Certified Cardboard Packing Methodology way (see below), or $11 if you want them in a Priority Mail box – your choice. I only take Paypal (payable to info@jasonbeamstudios.com) - it costs me more in gas and time to go to the bank than the Paypal fees. If you expect a delay in payment, contact me. Otherwise, I reserve the right to repost the book and make “Your momma so...” jokes at you.

BALLSPACK.jpg

Are these original owner copies? :wishluck:

Can we get a registry category for them? :wishluck: :wishluck:

Can we call it the "Balls Set"? :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck:

When you send them out, can you wrap them in a brown sack first? :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck:

If I get any of them I will be really careful with them, cupping them gently. :cloud9:

I would love to have a Balls pedigree out there...

When you send them out, can you wrap them in a brown sack first? :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck:

If I get any of them I will be really careful with them, cupping them gently. :cloud9:

I foresee great things for this thread.

I foresee great things for this thread.

May I cup those things? :juggle:

Uncanny X-Men 94 - GD - $60! SOLLLLLLLLLLLLD!

scan0055.jpg

scan0056.jpg

(Looks rough in the scan, but it's all together, still supple and pretty tight - LIKE YOUR MOTHER! :ohnoez:

People on the probation list ARE eligible to purchase. I like life on the edge dealing with Boardies who live on the mean streets of the internet.

You seem like a good guy, but if the above is serious, IMO it's poor form to say you will do business with the deadbeats and thieves on the list. We're a community who looks out for each other... I respectfully suggest you reconsider.