• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr. Balls Thread - CLOSED! Thanks!

39 posts in this topic

People on the probation list ARE eligible to purchase. I like life on the edge dealing with Boardies who live on the mean streets of the internet.

You seem like a good guy, but if the above is serious, IMO it's poor form to say you will do business with the deadbeats and thieves on the list. We're a community who looks out for each other... I respectfully suggest you reconsider.

Alrighty - got that changed!

People on the probation list ARE eligible to purchase. I like life on the edge dealing with Boardies who live on the mean streets of the internet.

You seem like a good guy, but if the above is serious, IMO it's poor form to say you will do business with the deadbeats and thieves on the list. We're a community who looks out for each other... I respectfully suggest you reconsider.

Alrighty - got that changed!

(thumbs u Good luck with the sale. That ASM 129 is tempting... bet it won't last...

No one likes the 'your momma' joke on the 94? Ok, I'll take it back.

I think it's because you didn't close the parentheses.

Yeah, we're big on grammar around her. Real big.

Bigger than Drballs momma?

Am I the only one who has bought from ball's sack of goodies? Now i feel dirty. There is more ball's to be grabbed.

hm

In Ball's sack of goodies, I would hope only one more ball to grab :shrug:

A medical oddity perhaps?

New boardie name could be Dr. Polyorchidism...doesn't quite roll off the tongue like Dr. Balls (ba dum dum) but fits your theory :juggle:

Am I the only one who has bought from ball's sack of goodies? Now i feel dirty. There is more ball's to be grabbed.

hm

In Ball's sack of goodies, I would hope only one more ball to grab :shrug:

A medical oddity perhaps?

New boardie name could be Dr. Polyorchidism...doesn't quite roll off the tongue like Dr. Balls (ba dum dum) but fits your theory :juggle:

Would have to have more hands..or maybe just one giant hand and nothing would ever get done around the house.

Hahahaha. I'm totally using that!

:news:Prices reduced on most books! Up to 50% off on some that I don't want to look at anymore. I didn't go down on the Uncanny 94 - because, like I told your mother, I just don't do that!

Last price drop for these two books - I'd rather try and sell them here than hassle with it on Ebay!

Uncanny X-men 94 GD (see scan in thread) $60 $50! SOLD!

Night Nurse 2 VG (see scan in thread) $20 $15!

Alright, Balls, you've tempted me with your girthy product and I can no longer resist your advances. Although I'm pretty sure I'm broke, :takeit: the X-Men 94 (if it's still available).

Alright, Balls, you've tempted me with your girthy product and I can no longer resist your advances. Although I'm pretty sure I'm broke, :takeit: the X-Men 94 (if it's still available).

Hahaha - girthy product! It is yours via our PM!

THREAD IS CLOSED, THANKS GUYS!