• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

El Toro Rojo's ever-expanding feedback thread

40 posts in this topic

Bought what's probably my fav. comic cover at the moment (ToS 31) from John.

Arrived much faster than I had anticipated and would have survived napalm.

A great seller and shipper. I won't hesitate to buy from John again and neither should anyone on these boards!

Two (thumbs u

I've been negligent with my participation in this forum....sorry. Highest praise for John. A great price and I hit the BIN on Monday and the book arrived from across the country on Wednesday afternoon.....wow. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I sold some 50's Caps to John and the transaction was one of the most hassle-free and easiest ones I've had on the boards bar none. He has to be one the fastest payers I've ever come across in all my years of selling things on the internet. lol

I wouldn't hesitate to buy from or sell to him in a future, he's a class act all the way.

Travis

Many thanks to the Red One. He recently bought one of my Thor slabs and the transaction couldn't have gone smoother. Thanks John!

:gossip: and in case you didn't know this is the man behind "16 Candles" "The Breakfast Club" and "Ferris Bueller's Day Off"