• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help Wanted

120 posts in this topic

As long as I'm making requests, I'd love a Seth Green/Matthew Senrich Aquaman Robot Chicken variant and a Batman Cacophony #1 signed by Kevin Smith, Walt Flanagan and Adam Kubert, both CGC'd and SS'd.

Also, if Neal Adams has a Superman vs Muhammad Ali print, I'd be on that like bathwater.

:grin:

As long as I'm making requests, I'd love a Seth Green/Matthew Senrich Aquaman Robot Chicken variant and a Batman Cacophony #1 signed by Kevin Smith, Walt Flanagan and Adam Kubert, both CGC'd and SS'd.

Also, if Neal Adams has a Superman vs Muhammad Ali print, I'd be on that like bathwater.

:grin:

I sent an email to Jason his son who usually takes care of his commissions and such. Hopefully he can get back to me on both of the prints your looking for and if possible hold one of each for me for WW Austin next month.

i didnt have this book in time for NYCC... so if anybody is willing to help, i would appreciate it.

sc0403d0f6_zps6f743253.jpg

ok. i have 1 magazine that i would like to add more signatures to... if anybody is willing to help me out, these are the people im looking for.... some might be gone, some might be white whales. if anybody can help please let me know.

will eisner

brian bolland

frank miller

denis kitchen

len wein

terry austin

michael gilbert

denny o"neil

howard cruse

don rosa

bill sienkiewicz

joe staton

fred hembeck

pete poplaski

trina robbins

steve leioloa

alan weiss

mike barr

john pound

leslie carbarga

cat yronwode

alan kupperberg

ernie colon

peter sanderson

brent anderson

bob wiacek

max allan collins

ken steacy

dean motter

rodger stern

jim engel

chuck fiala

chris claremont

john byrne :wishluck:

rich corben :wishluck:

milton caniff :(

archie goodwin :(

marshall rodgers :(

harvey kurtzman :(

Need help at three conventions,

Detroit Fanfare 2 books, 1 Ryan Stegman and 1 Ethan Van Sciver

Alamo City 1 Book, Angel Medina

Comikaze 2 books, 1 Blond and Eastman, 1 Johnen Vasquez with Remark,

Weird Al Yankovic Album, Bruce Campbell Movie

If Anyone can help me I will gladly pay and a little extra, Please pm me if you can help and I will mail these books out to you asap.

If anyone needs help getting something from the New York Comic Book Marketplace that's on Saturday, March 1, 2014 in NYC, let me know. I'll be attending the show to get sketches, sigs and comics. Drop me a PM.

Guests include:

- NEAL ADAMS (artist of 60s/70s BATMAN, DETECTIVE COMICS)

- RICH BUCKLER (Co-creator of DEATHLOK)

- JIM STERANKO (famed writer/artist of NICK FURY, AGENT OF SHIELD)

- GEORGE PEREZ (artist known for NEW TEEN TITANS & INFINITY

GAUNTLET)

- HERB TRIMPE (Co-Creator of WOLVERINE)

- BILLY TUCCI (Creator of SHI)

- JIM SALICRUP (former 80s Marvel Editor)

- DANNY FINGEROTH (Creator/Writer of DARKHAWK & former 80s Marvel Editor)

- LARRY KENNEY (Voice of Lion-O from THUNDERCATS)

- KATHY GARVER (Voice of Firestar from SPIDER-MAN & HIS AMAZING FRIENDS)

Is anyone attending Long Beach Comic Con at the end of September? I am hoping to finally a Fallen Son by Kyle Baker, one that has been on my list for a very long time. I am trying to make contact with him to have it all worked out but I have been unable to get traction with this in the past, so I am not really holding out much hope.